Looking for Motel - Hotel in Washington?
* NO SMOKING (OF ANYTHING!) IN ROOMS
* Wireless Internet
* All rooms have refrigerator, microwave, coffee, air conditioning, electric heat and cable TV. Free Local Calls.
* Variety of shops and restaurants nearby. Informational book is available in each room.
* Check-In Time: Anytime after 3:00 PM / Check-Out Time: Anytime before 11:00 AM.
Come in, say hello - Friendly Service With a Smile!
Everyone is welcome:
* Contractors - clean, quiet rooms at affordable rates;
* Sports Fans - Go Cougars / Bulldogs;
* Hunters - great deer/bird hunting;
* Fisherman - lakes/rivers near by - 23 miles from Lower Granite Dam;
* Bikers / Cyclers - great roads and views. The Palouse has some of the best roads in Washington for biking and motorcycling.
* Families - fun;
* Photographers - breath taking views, beautiful scenes that change each season. Take a short trip to Steptoe Butte or Palouse Falls!
* Golphers - Colfax as a nice public golf course. There is also a golf course on WSU campus in Pullman and a golf course at the University of Idaho in Moscow. You are sure to enjoy these beautiful greens and fairways.
Although everyone is welcome, if a guest refuses to abide by motel rules or disturbes other guests, he or she will be asked to leave - No refunds! Please let front desk know if there is a problem so that issues can be managed immediately.
The Siesta Motel is a small 15 Unit motel in the heart of the Palouse. We are located in the small town of Colfax, Washington, just a short distance from Washington State University in Pullman.
A small apartment is available for extended stays. This Unit has a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bath. It's perfect for those looking for an extended stay at an affordable rate. Please contact us for availability and a reasonable quote.
The owners take pride in providing their guests a friendly, clean, and safe environment. The Siesta Motel appreciates your business and looks forward to accomodating your needs.
Once travellers find this little treasure in eastern Washington, they are sure to return for the friendly service, comfortable beds, clean rooms and homelike feeling of the Siesta Motel.
Why pay more for lodging when you could be resting at the Siesta and spending your hard earned dollars having fun and enjoying the beautiful picturesque views in and around the quiet town of Colfax.
* Give the Siesta Motel a try!
* If we can improve upon your stay, please let us hear your comments and recommendations. We are all about continous improvement and appreciate the feedback.
Cancellation Policy: To keep rates low and pass savings on to our guests, we require at least 48 hour cancellation notice (2 days prior to check-in date: by 9:00 AM) for most reservations. For multiple room or group reservations, cancellation times will be extended and specified in writing. You will be asked to acknowldge and agree upon cancellation time before the reservation can be booked or finalized.
For busy reservation weekends with a two night minimum stay, guests are not allowed to cancel just one night of the reservation. You are welcome to depart early; however, there are no refunds for early check-out.
With limited number of rooms, if a traveler's plans change and the need arrises to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so that others can take advantage of the affordable rates and limited Palouse lodging. Rooms fill fast but once they're booked, there is limited off street requests for lodging. If you do not cancel within the specified time, please do not expect a refund or credit. The reservation is not tranferrable to another person or traveler.
If the Siesta Motel is not notified within the cancellation time specified in the policy, the guest will be charged the full payment for the entire reservation. NO SHOWS will be charged. There are no exceptions to this policy so please make note of this at time of booking.
For single room reservations, we currently do not require a non-refundable payment for the entirety of the reservation at the time of booking and hope to stay clear of these prepayment reservations. Although a prepayment is not required for single room reservations, a valid credit card with sufficient funds is required at the time of the reservation and at check-in. In addition, a valid drivers license is required when presenting credit card at check-in. (NOTE: Prepayment and a deposit may be required for group reservations of multiple rooms - Call 509-397-3417 for details.)
Please respect this policy and understand that when a guest does not provide enough notice for cancellation, everyone suffers.
We do not overbook our rooms so when you make a reservation, you are guaranteed your room will not be given to another traveller. Some have suffered from the dreaded overbooking of flights and hotels and we do not want our guests to worry about not having a room after reservation are made/confirmed. We want you as our guest and hope you return. We look forward to your visit.
Rates do not increase just because the demand does: same prices year round - daily, weekly, monthly rates. For extended stay, call for quote before lodging elsewhere. Lowest rates in town. For Reservations call 509-397-3417.
Also see "Contact Us" page for optional contact resources.